Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Glow in the Dark Tour Vancouver BC

I drove up north to connect with the fellas from Glow in the Dark Tour to watch the show as a spectator for the first time. I have been lucky enough to see the shows a couple times as a guest of N.E.R.D. so I never really got to see the show from start to end. Thanks to Don C. for taking care of me as always!

They definitely got the show on point, it was incredible from start to end. Lupe came on and killed it, even though half the crowd was trying to get in still. Definitely get to the show early cause they start on time.

N.E.R.D came on and killed it minus Chad. It was good to see Famlay on stage getting some shine!










Rhianna came on and did her thing. They changed up her stage set up to make it look more professional. By the way Back Up Singer on stage right for Rhianna, You are so fine!!!!

Lastly Kanye came on and killed it! I have been to many concerts and no matter how many times I have seen his set, it still is incredible!!! I filmed his whole set and will release the video after the tour has concluded out of respect for the artistic talent of Kanye and for the rest of the world to truly enjoy his show the way it was meant to be!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to Portland for the show and after party with Questlove of the Roots due to totaling my car=(

Coming up Roots, Erykah Badu and Snoop Dogg. Its already starting to be a busy concert summer!